GE Smartwater Fridge Filter WG03F00835 Free Shipping
GE (G.E.) Genuine OEM WG03F00835 SmartWater MWF Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter
- The GE WG03F00835 refrigerator filter is also referred too as MWF or MWFINT and can be used in place of the older GWF filter.
- To do this, you will need to order the adapter separately (#WG04F00413) or this new style filter can be ordered in a kit with the adapter as part #FXRC.
- This water filter cartridge reduces lead, chlorine, mercury, cysts, particulates, turbidity, and some herbicides and pesticides, without removing fluoride.
- It improves the taste and odour or your water and ice.
- The GE WG03F00835 SmartWater MWF Ice and Water Filtration System is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- The WG03F00835 is also tested and certified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine if present in your drinking water.
- This Refrigerator Water Filter is used refrigerators with a round white plastic filter, typically located in the rear, upper right corner of the fresh food compartment.
- Simply turn the filter to remove and replace. No tools required!
- The WG03F00835 water filter is the direct replacement for filters MWF, GWF, GWF06, GWFA, GWF01, GERF-100, GSH22SGRESS, MWFA, MWFDS, WSG-1, HWF, HWFA, 46-9991, 469991, 9991, 46-9996, 469996, 9996, HXRT, WF287, 101057-A, 101057A, 101300-0110, 101300-A, 101300A, 197D6321P001, AP3859302, AP3967843, GERF100, GWFDS, MWF3PK, MWFAP, MWFINT, PC40677, PC61278A, PS981638, PS983115, PT11577906, SGF-G1, WF-287, WR02X11020, WR02X11287, WR02X11290, WR17S12, WR2M3552, MXRC, FXRT, FXRC, WR97X10006, 46-9905, 98046MWF, MSR, 084691162360, and 084691125013.
Filter Life: 6 months or 300 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 40-120 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 5-1/4" Long x 3-1/2" Diameter
How To Replace The G.E. SmartWater WG03F00835 MWF Water Filter:
1. Turn the used filter counterclockwise 1/2 turn and pull the filter straight down. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
2. Fill the new filter with cold water from your faucet.
3. Push the filter straight up into the fridge and turn it clockwise 1/2 turn.
4. If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
1. Press and hold the 'Reset Water Filter' button on the dispenser for 3 seconds.
- For best performance and to ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is highly recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
Product Number SMF WG03F00835
Free Shipping in Canada!
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in Canada, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that shipping on your order is so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here