Hidrotek Reverse Osmosis Membrane 400 G Free Shipping
Hidrotek Encapsulated Reverse Osmosis Membrane 400 GPD for Waterite Vectapure NX
- Note: Not Exactly as Shown in image
- Unlike conventional filtration which can be maintenance-intensive, costly, and environmentally unfriendly, membrane-separation technology employs crossflow filtration where captured impurities on the membrane are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream.
- Membrane surface is continuously cleaned, prolonging the life of the membrane and reducing maintenance costs.
- RO membranes are used to purify varying qualities of saline water.
- The appropriate RO membrane element is housed inside a pressure vessel that accepts inflowing, pressurized saline feedwater.
- Crossflow filtration across the membrane then divides the flow into two outflow streams: the cleansed permeate feed and the concentrate or reject stream.
Product Code #R/O BME3013SXL
Free Shipping in Canada!
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in Canada, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that shipping on your order is so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here