LG - Fridge Filter LT700P ADQ36006101 Free Shipping
LG Genuine OEM ADQ36006101 Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter. (This LG water filter is also known as LT700P)
- This water filter cartridge reduces lead, chlorine, mercury, asbestos, cysts, particulates, and some herbicides and pesticides, without removing fluoride.
- It improves the taste and odour or your water and ice.
- The LG Ice and Water Filtration System is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- This LG Refrigerator Water Filter is used in side-by-side, 3-door, 4-door, and french door refrigerators.
- It is located on the ceiling of the fridge, inside the fresh food compartment.
- This water filter will fit the new 2010, 2011, and 2012 LG or Kenmore 3-door, 4-door, or French door refrigerators.
- Simply unscrew the old filter, remove and replace with the new filter. No tools required!
- Its compact size makes the ADQ36006101 a very functional feature of your refrigerator.
- This filter is the direct replacement for filters ADQ36006101, ADQ36006101S, ADQ36006101-S, ADQ36006102, ADQ36006102S, ADQ36006102-S, WSL3, WSL-3, 48231783705, LT700P, LT-700P, LT700-P, 04609690000, 09690, 46-9690, 469690, 9690, AP5594314, 1810370, AH3531958, EA3531958, and PS3531958.
- Filter Life: 6 months or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 25-125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
- Filter Size: 6-7/8" Long 1-3/4" Diameter
How To Replace The LG ADQ36006101 LT700P Water Filter:
- Press the push button to open the filter cover. Water may spill when removing the old cartridge, so have a towel or bowl nearby.
- Pull the old cartridge downward and pull it out.
- With the cartridge ears in the horizontal position, push the new cartridge into the manifold hole until it stops.
- Push the filter up in firmly until you can not push it up further.
- Push the cover until it 'clicks' into place.
- Flush water for about 5 minutes to condition the filter and discard that water.
- If your refrigerator has a 'Filter Reset' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Filter Reset' Light:
- Press and hold the 'Filter Reset' button for 3 seconds.
- The light should then go out For best performance and to ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is highly recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
Product Number SMF ADQ36006101
Free Shipping in Canada!
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere in Canada, however if you're located in an area that is so remote that shipping on your order is so expensive that your order would become unprofitable, we reserve the right to refund your payment and cancel your order or offer to ship to you for an extra cost to make up the difference. Once your order is placed, we process it the next business day and ship via ground transportation. Your items may take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive. If you have any special shipping requirements, like requiring a signature at time of delivery, please leave a message in the "Special instructions for seller" section while checking out.
If you order multiple products they may not all arrive at the same time as we ship from multiple warehouses and each item will be shipped directly to you. If no one is home when your order is delivered it will be left for you but we cannot assume responsibility for your order once it has been dropped off. If you have any questions please contact us at info@TheWaterFilterEstore.com
Our Return Policy
View our Return Policy Here